[Web4lib] online translation service

Andrew Cunningham andrewc at vicnet.net.au
Thu Aug 12 21:13:12 EDT 2010

There is an art to writing copy for translation. If you really want to use
machine translation, then you have to look at how you write copy for your
site, and most likely change how you write.

Google translation is a genric approach, with machine translation I prefer
systems that can also can handle custom client translation memories.
Meaning and best way to translation words and phrases can differ across
semantic domains and