[Web4lib] online translation service

Naess, Petter naessp at state.gov
Thu Aug 12 07:11:18 EDT 2010

See the "Translate my page" option in the top right corner at
http://knowbodies.blogspot.com

More on how to make the most of Google Translate here
<http://translate.google.com/translate_tools?hl=en>  and here
<http://www.pandia.com/sew/2140-google-adds-automatic-translation-to-som
e-search-results.html> .

I recently drafted some notes for non-Norwegian speakers on how to use
Google to translate Norwegian language rss feeds into English....you
could modify the notes for your Spanish speakers if you like. Let me
know if you're interested and I'll pass them on.

Petter