[Web4lib] Anyone Using Google Wave?

D.H. Mattison dmattison at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 12 18:08:51 EDT 2010

April 12, 2010

This is all great feedback, but I'm confused about your comment regarding
your inability to resize and reposition the active Wave window, if that's
what you meant. While it's true you can't reposition the active Wave window,
you can certainly maximize it so it fills the whole screen.

I think that Google Wave will come into its own once the Federation Protocol
is up and running and more servers are available outside of Google's. The
Novell Pulse product appears to be the first commercial implementation of
the Federation Protocol.

Aloha,

David Mattison
Aloha Fact and Image Finders