[Web4lib] Anyone Using Google Wave?

Laura Krier laura.krier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 17:29:14 EDT 2010

I, too, have really been wanting to try Google Wave for several
projects, and I've been having a hard time convincing anyone to try
it. I've been wondering what it's going to take to get people to make
the leap. If anyone has managed to convince their teams to give it a
shot, I'd love to hear how you talked them into it.

Laura