[Web4lib] Choosing a wiki

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:53:57 EDT 2009

If you want to compare options, look at WikiMatrix:
http://www.wikimatrix.org/

PBWiki and WetPaint are nice if you do not want to host and require no
training to use.

I have used DokuWiki  and WikiMedia at my institution and had no problems if
you do not mind learning the markup language.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu