[Web4lib] Choosing a wiki

Matthew Zimmerman Matthew.Zimmerman at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Oct 1 17:22:55 EDT 2009

I've always liked confluence because you don't need to know a wiki markup language.

>>> Kimberly Silk <kimberly.silk at Rotman.Utoronto.Ca> 10/1/2009 2:55 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to install a wiki to be used by students in the PhD courses we offer. I'd like to get this group's feedback on their favourite wikis. I will be using a LAMP platform.

I have experience with Confluence, and like it quite well, and the academic pricing is fair.

Opinions, please!

Cheers,
Kim

Kimberly Silk, MLS
Data Librarian, The Martin Prosperity Institute
Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto

MaRS Centre, Heritage Building
101 College Street, Suite 420
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1L7

Office: 416-673-8586