[Web4lib] RE: free e-audiobooks

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:08:48 EST 2009

I believe that a great deal of campaigning for MP3 support took place
on the part of subscribing libraries. It takes a while to port an
application from Windows to Mac OS, I guess.

If you were starting to design a Web application today, would you
attempt to support IE 5? IE 4? I sure wouldn't.

Sharon M. Foster, 91.7% Librarian
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/