[Web4lib] after hrs tech support

Ed Erjavek erjaveked at sbpl.org
Wed Jun 11 12:52:04 EDT 2008

When community groups using our meeting rooms at night or on the weekend ask
about tech support from our IT staff since these hrs are outside of our IT
staffs regular work hrs we have been charging $20/hr though we now think we
should raise that fee since our IT staff makes more than that an hr in wage
and benefits - what are others charging per hr for that type of service?

Thanks, Ed

The mission of the San Bernardino Public Library is to provide free access to the world of ideas, information and creative experience for all citizens of San Bernardino.