[Web4lib] Managing Kindles

Andrew Shuping ashuping at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:47:17 EDT 2008

If I remember correctly Librarian In Black and a few others explored
this and the Kindles aren't really meant for use in the library
according to the terms of use for the Kindle.

Here are a few blog posts on it:
http://tametheweb.com/2008/02/08/kindle-not-a-good-choice-for-libraries/
http://www.lisnews.org/node/29100
http://rochellejustrochelle.typepad.com/copilot/2008/02/lj-gets-scoop-o.html