[Web4lib] SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC - HOW TO CONNECT AN OLD PC TO OUR INTERNET CONNECTION?

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:22:20 EDT 2007

Hi Melodie,

Ethernet and a Modem are two completely different types of
connections, so it's impossible to hook one up to the other and get
them to work.

If you have a spare ethernet card around you could put that in the
computer and then hook it up to your network.  Barring that, the only
other way is to get access to a dial-up account and then e-mail the
files or upload them to a server somewhere.

-Andrew