[Web4lib] Library Website Development

Amy Drayer amostrom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 12:35:50 EST 2007

Dear Yitzchak:

We recently redesigned our library site; a summary document can be found at:
http://e.jocolibrary.org/library/docs/pdf/JoCoLibraryWebRedesignResults.pdf

or from the article at:
http://www.jocolibrary.org/templates/JCL_NewsListItem.aspx?id=3359

For literature, I would recommend:

"Web ReDesign 2.0: Workflow That Works" by Goto & Cotler
"Don't Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability" by
Steve Krug (for inspiration)
"Web Site Usability Handbook" by Mark Pearrow (for actual usability guidelines)

Good luck! :-)

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer