[Web4lib] Safari for Windows

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:37:34 EDT 2007

Funny. I'm also on XP-SP2 and I can see and use context menus and the
dropdowns and have no trouble entering a URL. The build I have is 522.11.3

I've only spent 5-10 minutes with it, so can't say a lot. There are some
little annoyances (not asking which browser bookmarks I wanted to import and
doing only IE, not being able to select multiple bookmarks for deletion),
but one hyped thing does seem to be true, it is fast.

- Jim Campbell

Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
E-Mail: Campbell at Virginia.Edu | Voice: 434-924-4985

Digital Access Services, University of Virginia Library
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/das/