[Web4lib] Safari for Windows

Heather Ebey weblibrarian at sent.com
Tue Jun 12 09:25:12 EDT 2007

I installed it on Windows XP SP2 about 4:30am today. It works fine
for me. I also added some of the plugins
from http://www.apple.com/safari/download/plugins.html
I don' t think that running it within Windows XP running within
Parallels should make any difference, though I mention it in case it
does.

I have used it to surf the Web and tried random sites and drop-down
menus and used it to download, but it seems okay to me. Could be that
they tweaked something between the time you downloaded it and when I
downloaded it? My version says "Version 3.0 (522.11.3).

--heather

--
Heather Ebey, MLIS
Web Technologist