[Web4lib] mash-ups . enter Dapper

C Lockwood sittingtoolong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:42:52 EDT 2006

Tomato Juice is nifty, Im guessing how it works.!

Also there is some discussion on various blog latelt, both enthusiatci and
dismissive on Dapper.
http://www.dappit.com/index.php

I think its awesome how they got a web service to automatically learn to
scrape a site for you!
I think it fits into the topic Eric post on Mash ups.

Check it out

see also
http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/?p=315
"There is little doubt that Dapper is an impressive service. It has taken
the black art of scraping and made it into a simple, easy-to-use application
that just about anyone can pick up. Though it might take a few tries to
create a working Dapp, and certainly spending some time reading up on the
service is required, most will find it easy to use, especially when compared
to the alternatives"