[Web4lib] Web service/tool for managing online contributions

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Wed May 24 11:58:26 EDT 2006

Do any of you know of web services/applications (particularly that tie in to
a MySQL environment) for managing online contributions?

I was planning a new table for My Place of Work's content management system
for this purpose, with the idea that we'd key in that information, and began
musing how nice it would be to have an e-commerce application that handled
accepting donations, managing renewals, maybe even hooking in to our table
or generating its own table...anything that would make it relatively
seamless to:

* Accept donations via credit card/PayPal
* Create and assign donor levels (Inaugural, Leadership Circle, Supporter,
etc.)
* Manage renewal notification
* Output code to create an online donor page
* Generate reports on donations

Thoughts?

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com