[Web4lib] Gracefully degrades to..?

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Wed May 24 18:52:13 EDT 2006

One book I found to be fantastic is _The CSS Anthology : 101 Essential
Tips, Tricks & Hacks_ by Rachel Andrew.  I just re-designed ( or rather,
rebuilt from the ground up) a site from a table-based design to pure
xhtml/css, and this was where I found many of the answers I needed to
make my ideas work on the screen.

I can also second the recommendation of the writings of Eric Meyers (and
can add that he has some really good CSS examples on his site -
http://www.meyerweb.com/ ).

Rick Mason