[Web4lib] Disabled Keyboard and Mouse in Compuguard

Jon Goodell jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu
Mon Jul 31 12:58:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

We were able to figure it out.  Restarting in safe mode with networking let us reconnect to the control center.  From that point it was easy to enable the keyboard and mouse.

Jon Goodell
Technology Services & Reference Librarian
Pulaski Technical College - Ottenheimer Library
North Little Rock, AR
501-812-2718
jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu