[Web4lib] Reader review capability now available in OpenWorldCat

Teets,Mike teetsm at oclc.org
Mon Oct 10 16:09:50 EDT 2005

Quick note about registration: User registration on all OCLC services is
shared.  If you personally register for WebJunction, OCLC Resource
sharing, OpenURL registry, or the Online Service Center, your account is
available on all services.  Email address is the unique key.  Good
comment on the message though.

Also, keep the comments coming on desired next steps!

Mike Teets, OCLC