[Web4lib] Technical question re:MovableType

Karen Harker Karen.Harker at UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:32:15 EST 2005

Yes, WordPress is another software under consideration for further evaluation.

Thanks.
Karen

>>> Raymond Wood <raywood at magma.ca> 11/22/2005 5:14:49 PM >>>

Allegedly, on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 12:33:27PM -0600, Karen Harker stated:
> Is anybody using MT on a Windows box?  We're evaluating MT but we're
> having some technical difficulties. I've tried the user community, but
> received very little help, and SixApart does not provide support to
> those doing the free trial.
>
> If you are willing and able to help, please respond privately.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Karen R. Harker, MLS
> UT Southwestern Medical Library
> 5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
> Dallas, TX  75390-9049
> 214-648-8946
> http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/library/

Wordpress is free (as in freedom), and worth a look.

HTH,
Raymond