[Web4lib] Google Base

Jocelyn Shaw redfernshaw at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 07:12:07 EST 2005

 Hi,

  I have been asked to provide more info on how I am using Google Base, so here goes...

  I have added two events:
  1: Chickadee Diner or Cardinal Cafe...Your Guide to Fine Dining For Backyard Birds
  2:  All I want for the holidays is...a digital camera

  I did a sample search on bird feeding hackley and digital camera  hackley, respectively, and both popped up.  Bird feeding muskegon  also brought up the program, but digital camera muskegon didn't bring  the program up.  I just added muskegon to the search terms, so  that may help.

  Jocelyn

Jocelyn Shaw, MLIS
Documents Librarian, Web Mistress
Hackley Public Library