[Web4lib] RE: library automation vendors

Laura Blalock lb at creativelibrarian.com
Wed Jul 20 15:08:37 EDT 2005

I had to jump in. I'm not interested in Harry Potter but I love reading
books on my PDA. It's not only convenient, it saves on eye-strain trying
to find decent lighting. I forget who, but someone once told me that pda
screens were the same width as newspaper columns. And the column-width
was devised to make reading easier.

And I am most definitely old enough for the margarita.

Laura Blalock
Electronic Services and Reference Librarian
Tennessee Technological University