[Web4lib] get rid of the www, redux

Nina McHale nlm25 at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 1 11:56:21 EDT 2005

All,

Thanks much for the feedback and suggestions so far, and confirming what
I feared to be the case.  Agreed, then, that we should endeavor to
change this.  So, is there anyone else out there who, as Richard pointed
out, had it set this way for administrative/historical reasons, and has
since changed?

(Disclaimer: it was this way when I got here. :)  And I did follow the
related thread a few weeks ago, but when I tried to post this then, it
bounced and I forgot about it until we had the patron complaint this week.)

Nina

--
Nina McHale
Reference Librarian/Web Services Coordinator
nlm25 at georgetown.edu
202-687-6818