[Web4lib] get rid of the www, redux

Shashi Pinheiro Shashi.Pinheiro at utsa.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:11:41 EDT 2005

How about a campuswide contest to give GEORGE (your catalog) a new url ?
Get some PR, introduce GEORGE to your patrons again, and notify them of
the new URL at the same time.

We're thinking of doing the same thing here, since our online catalog
name "UCAT" has been appropriated by the Undergraduate Course Catalog
people....grrrr.

Shashi Pinheiro
UTSA Library
Systems Analyst