[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader 7

Charlie Irwin cirwin at criminal-sound.com
Thu Jan 13 16:28:57 EST 2005

I've been trying to download a AR v7 but when I go to the Adobe site and
click on the "download version 7.0" links, I wind up downloading version
6.x. Anybody else run into this problem? (Especially if you've found a
solution...)

Thanks,

Charlie Irwin

At 01:27 PM 1/13/2005, Andrew Mutch wrote:

>Has anyone installed Acrobat Reader 7 on their public computers? We never
>migrated to Reader 6 after all of the reports here about problems with
>browser intergration and the slowness that I saw in the program loading.
>However, this write-up sounds promising:
>
>http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007183.html
>
>Andrew Mutch
>Library Systems Technician
>Waterford Township Public Library
>Waterford, MI

Our whole American way of life is a great war of ideas, and librarians are
the arms dealers selling weapons to both sides.
-James Quinn