[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader 7

Randy Souther southerr at usfca.edu
Thu Jan 13 14:46:58 EST 2005

We've had it installed for a while -- no major problems encountered.

If you use the CJK-CE font packs, you'll need to download new ones for
version 7. And I found with WinXP that you'll have to actually
uninstall the old font packs if you want to install the new ones.

Randy Souther
Reference Technology Librarian
Gleeson Library | Geschke Center
University of San Francisco