[WEB4LIB] Acrobat Reader 7

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Thu Jan 13 16:53:59 EST 2005

We migrated to Reader 6.0.2 some time ago after testing it and finding no
problems with it(though I too read a great deal about them). However last
week there was a security alert about ver. 6, and a suggestion from Adobe to
upgrade to 7. We did this on 19 machines so far and have had no problems (x
fingers, touch wood etc...)... it definitely seems to load faster and other
than that, works as you would expect.
HTH
Robin.