[SPAM] RE: [Web4lib] can anyone suggest a service that will meet these requirements?

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Thu Dec 22 13:11:00 EST 2005

> On 12/22/05, Petter Naess <pnaess at usa.no> wrote:
>> I wish to create a calendar of events in and invite contributors - as
> many as possible -

This may too primitive for you but we use MRBS--

http://mrbs.sourceforge.net/

to schedule instruction in our library classroom/lab.  It's a GPL app
that's PHP and mysql/pgsql based and lives on our server.  From the above
URL--

"Different languages are supported, there are translations for many
languages available (currently Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish,
French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish,
Swedish). If your language is not supported it is very easy to customize
as all strings are stored in language-specific files."

John Creech, Systems Librarian
Brooks Library, Central Washington University