[Web4lib] can anyone suggest a service that will meet these requirements?

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Mon Dec 26 23:54:18 EST 2005

The calendar system on the web (free) that our church uses may fill
many of your wishes, if not all.  Regardless, it may be useful to you
or others for something.

http://www.calsnet.net/stmichaels shows our implementation of it.

It comes from  http://www.calendars.net/

Don't recall how I first learned of it about four years ago when set
it up for the church, but it has worked well since then.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA