[Web4lib] Technology literacy question

Mark Bardsley bardsley at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 2 00:26:25 EST 2005

Valeria,

I found quite a few by doing a Google search for:

library "technology literacy" -information

That might not be exactly what you are looking for but on the first few
pages of hits there were some fairly good links. Are you looking for journal
articles?

- Mark

Here's the Google URL:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=library+%22technology+li