[Web4lib] Technology literacy question

Robert L. Williams robert at rlwconsulting.com
Fri Dec 2 09:23:25 EST 2005

I also found some good hits using the more common term "computer
literacy" (library "computer literacy" -information), which generally
produces hits for courses libraries are offering. You might try the
search +libraries +"digital divide" --the sites it pulls present
discussions _about_ libraries offering technology training.

Best wishes,

Robert