[Web4lib] Customizable web search software?

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:01:21 EDT 2005

You can use Google itself to do this for at least a handful of domains. (I'm
not sure how many "site:" parameters you can specify.)
 For instance, this searches Google for "brown bag" at a variety of sites:
 *site:help.msu.edu <http://help.msu.edu> OR
site:acns.msu.edu<http://acns.msu.edu>OR site:
ais.msu.edu <http://ais.msu.edu> OR
site:msuwired.msu.edu<http://msuwired.msu.edu>OR site: