[Web4lib] Customizable web search software?

Petter Naess pnaess at usa.no
Wed Aug 10 07:42:39 EDT 2005

A related tool is neighborsearch...described here:
http://ircworld.blogspot.com/2004/11/neighborsearch.html or here
 http://www.researchbuzz.org/search_for_keywords_in_sets_of_links.shtml

The prerequisite is that the selection of "best online websites in the
field" are linked to from a specific page; that page might be an existing
portal, or an ad-hoc page consisting of the urls (or domains) that you
specify.

Petter Nass
Information Resource Director
U.S.Embassy, Public Affairs