[WEB4LIB] Re: LexisNexis responds to request for direct linking...

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Thu Apr 14 13:06:46 EDT 2005

Person from LN wroteth: "We are very aware that user expectations are
everchanging..."

That did seem a bit of a stretch to me.  I spose they want to hold back
their material so that you can first experience the wonders of their
search interface.  That alone will make anything you eventually dig up a
thousand times more valueable.  It's tough love.

LEO

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com