Dreamweaver templates

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Mon Sep 6 10:07:20 EDT 2004

Sometimes when I go to add code or text inside editable areas within
Dreamweaver MX, I get the error, "Making this change would require
changing code that is locked by a template or a translator. The change
will be discarded."  Once I get within this mode, I have to start the
file over because it is difficult to impossible to get out of it.  And
yes, the code is entirely inside the #BeginEditable and #EndEditable
commented lines.  Anyone experience this and/or have a way to avoid it?

Craighton Hippenhammer
Library Information Technology
Olivet Nazarene University
Bourbonnais, IL 60914