[WEB4LIB] favicon in Personal Toolbar Folder

Stewart Fritz qwerty at monkey.org
Mon Oct 25 12:06:23 EDT 2004

Kevin-

Favicons, while very very cool, aren't a standard and almost every browser
implements them differently. Firefox in particular seems to have a lot of
problems with favicons (for example, if Firefox crashes I tend to lose most
of my favicons). Also. as far as I can tell, Firefox doesn't support
favicons in the personal toolbar even though it DOES support them in the
bookmarks menu.

-Stewart

stewart fritz :: qwerty at monkey.org

w.e a.p.o.l.o.g.i.z.e f.o.r