Blackboard / EZProxy / Off Campus Access

Cobb, Mike A. mikecobb at liberty.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:29:50 EST 2004

Greetings,

We're looking into better integrating library resources into our
Blackboard system.  We currently use EZProxy from Useful Utilities as
our proxy system to verify access for off campus users.   Our
programming department doesn't think that the Blackboard login could
double as an EZProxy login (which I wanted so that off campus students
can log in once to Blackboard and then not need to log in again to
EZProxy).

Is anyone using Blackboard in a way that the login to Blackboard also
opens full access to off campus users as if they had logged into a proxy
system?

Thank you

Mike Cobb
APG Library