[WEB4LIB] Re: Tupperware's Senior Friendly/Shrink Text magnifying glass

e roel e.roel at usa.net
Fri Dec 31 12:19:31 EST 2004

I like this option myself and ran upon it a few years ago.  For example, the
International Herald Tribune uses a javascript to achieve this.  It does not
change fonts, but actually changes the size of the current font in use.  They
also have a neat script to determine the number of columns one may like in
viewing the page (also a javascript).  The size / column optioning only
appears once you have gone to actual story content pages, so I just selected
an article to point to from today's issue:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2004/12/31/news/quake.html

Hope this helps,
E Roel