Cites & Insights 5.1 available (slightly delayed notice)

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Thu Dec 30 14:35:57 EST 2004

Cites & Insights 5.1 (January 2005), sponsored by YBP Library Services,
is now available for downloading at
http://cites.boisestate.edu/civ5i1.pdf

The 22-page issue (PDF as always) includes:

* Bibs & Blather: Sponsorship, notes on conference blogging, and why I'm
not commenting on Google Library.

* Perspective: The End of the Experiment (and the beginning of the
journal). A transitional note.

* Library Access to Scholarship: Notes on NIH's plans, the stalled
situation in the UK, and a few short pieces.

* Feedback: Your Insights: Ross E. Riker comments on "What's Wrong With
You People?"

* Perspective: Looking Back 1: Trends & Products, 1995-2000: An excerpt
(and comment) from each issue of "Trailing Edge Notes" and "Crawford's
Corner."

* Copyright Currents: What didn't happen in Congress' lame-duck session,
plus notes on DRM developments and the RIAA.

I'm looking for program and conference reporters. See
http://cites.boisestate.edu/reporting.htm for details.