MARS User Access to Services discussion Midwinter

Louise S. Sherby lsherby at hunter.cuny.edu
Mon Jan 13 14:24:36 EST 2003

The MARS User Access to Services Committee is sponsoring a discussion forum
at the ALA Midwinter Convention in Philadelphia. Our topic is Electronic
Access and Authentication: Different Libraries, Different Problems,
Different Solutions. We hope to offer perspectives from public, and
academic libraries, and at least one vendor.  The session will be held on
Sunday January 26, from 2-4 in the afternoon, Four Seasons Hotel, Ballroom
North.

You are invited to attend, but also invited to submit discussion topics and
questions in advance. Please send any questions and comments to:

Danise Hoover, chair
Hunter College Library
dhoover at hunter.cuny.edu

Danise G. Hoover