[WEB4LIB] Library Hi-Tech News piece

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Mon Jan 6 15:27:29 EST 2003

As a mostly lurker, what I get out of Web4Lib is a sense of community and a
place to turn for help when needed.

Those who work in smaller libraries may not have the resources to turn to a
colleague with a particular problem but know we can turn to Web4Lib and get
help, support, encouragement, feedback when needed, and much more.

As stated already, this list is somewhat more gentle and approachable than
others that I'm on - and that has a lot to do with those core members!

As Karen stated, we don't say thank you enough.

-tracey

*All expressed opinions are mine and do not reflect the  opinions of the
City of Clearwater or the Clearwater Public Library System.*
If the eyes are the windows of the soul, then words are the doorbells of the
mind.
-Josh Wilson, Australian journalist, The Weekend Australian, 2002