[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Hi-Tech News piece

Michael McCulley drweb at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 20:22:39 EST 2003

Kudos to Roy and all for the list. It's been a wonderful place all these years.

Sometimes, I wish it were TECH4LIB, so we could more widely explore all technologies which impact today's libraires (without breaking boundary lines set by the admins), though I admit wireless has a fine home here with Bill's work and many able contributions. I do wonder sometimes where the people working in automated systems, networking, systems admin in libraries, devices, PDAs, tables, etc. would work together if not here.

I haven't read the group guidelines lately, but maybe the "Web" part has grown by default to this larger universe.

Best,
Michael

P. Michael McCulley aka DrWeb
mailto:drweb at earthlink.net
San Diego, CA

Quote of the Moment:
Do not fear death so much but rather the inadequate life. - Bertolt
Brecht