Three Articles of Possible Interest

gary gprice at gwu.edu
Mon Jan 6 15:32:26 EST 2003

Hello & Happy New Year from D.C.

I posted three articles to The ResourceShelf today that I think are worthy of
direct posting to the list.

1) "Elsevier's Vanishing Act"
"To the dismay of scholars, the publishing giant quietly purges articles from
its database."
http://chronicle.com/free/v49/i18/18a02701.htm

Btw, this article is also noted at LISNEWS.Com

2) Info Today has updated a 12/20 article about the divine Library Services
shutodown. It includes info on a new Yahoo discussion group on the topic.
Also, LJ with a blurb.

It's all linked here:
http://tinyurl.com/457i

3) A New Superintendent of Documents Begins Work Today
http://tinyurl.com/457l
--

Visit The ResourceShelf
http://www.resourceshelf.com

Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian
Gary Price Library Research and Internet Consulting
gary at freepint.com