Intranet Content Management System recommendations, Please... (sorry for cross posting)

DCammack at Loeb.com DCammack at Loeb.com
Thu Sep 26 12:31:47 EDT 2002

For those on the list in law firms:

What Content Management Systems are your firms using.  I need
recommendations.  Our IT department is recommending Zope with a Plone
front-end sitting on a Linux box.  I have found that both Zope and Plone
have limited, if any, documentation and aren't easily customized.

Please advise today.

Thanks,

David Cammack
Electronic Services Librarian
Loeb & Loeb LLP
10100 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 2200
Los Angeles, CA  90067
dcammack at loeb.com
Vox:  310.282.2175
Fax:  310.282.2200

"We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a
single garment of destiny.  Whatever affects one directly, affects
all indirectly."
-- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender.  Please
destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or
saving in any manner.  Thank you, Loeb & Loeb LLP.