teens/youth pages

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Mon Mar 18 10:29:25 EST 2002

Hiya Web4Libbers,

I'm starting to redesign our kids and teens pages to be more "kidlike."
I've gathered comments from our various teen groups, but wanted to ask
others what they have found.  I am planning on splitting kids and teens into
separate areas...

Anybody have any pages that they love/think work well/etc.?  I've been
systematically going through the libraries linked from
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Libweb/Public_main.html  (thanks Thomas!) but
this could take me forever!

Conversely, anybody have bad experiences with kidstuff that I should stay
away from?

We are limited by keeping the City logo and library script graphic at the
top of the page. If you want to see what we currently look like:
www.clearwater-fl.com/cpl/kids.html

As always, your input and advice are wonderful.

-t
Tracey Reed
Webmaster, Clearwater Public Library System
www.clearwater-fl.com
treed at clearwater-fl.com