[WEB4LIB] netscape vs. internet explorer

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jul 17 14:36:11 EDT 2002

Sarah,

A quick peek at the code shows no closing </table> tag at the end of your
table. I'm sure that is what Netscape is choking on. You might also want
to run your table through a Validator to help clean up the code. NYPL's
Style Guide provides links and some helpful comments:

http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/xhtml/validation.html

Of course, Joyce is on this list...
:)

Andrew Mutch