[WEB4LIB] netscape vs. internet explorer

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Wed Jul 17 14:35:28 EDT 2002

Looking at your source code I note that the ending table tag (< /table>) is
missing.  You'll find that IE is much more "forgiving" of authoring errors
than Netscape is.

If you validate your code when encountering problems of this nature, the
validator will very likely find the problem for you.  (Validators can be a
web designers best friend!)

I like this one:
http://validator.w3.org/

Regards,
-kb

Kevin W. Bishop   >   bishopk at rpi.edu
Communication & Collaboration Technologies
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      RPInfo: http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/
      Kiosk: http://j2ee.rpi.edu:8080/kiosk/setup.do