[WEB4LIB] netscape vs. internet explorer

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Jul 17 14:48:54 EDT 2002

You're missing a </table> tag at the end of the table.  NS won't
render the table if it isn't closed properly.

dan

f> hello.  just a question if you don't mind...

f> i am currently taking a web design class under joyce latham.  for one of our
f> assignments we had to make a table.  unfortunately, the table that i created
f> can only be viewed in explorer.  when viewed in netscape, all that appears is
f> the purple-ish background.

f> (the table:  http://leep.lis.uiuc.edu/seworkspace/feldner/icecream_table.html)

f> could someone possibly explain to me why this is happening?

f> thank you very much.

f> sincerely,
f> sarah m feldner
f> graduate school of library and information science
f> university of illinois, urbana-champaign

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA