[WEB4LIB] In search of software

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 24 08:46:45 EST 2002

I see a lot of public bulletin boards using UltimateBB. You can get
information at http://infopop.com/.

Similarly, the software that runs Slashdot (http://slashdot.org/) one of
the popular "news" sources for nerds is available and cheaper than a cup of
coffee. It's an open source, GPL'd package called Slash. Information and
source code available at http://slashcode.com/.

Keith