In search of software

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 07:29:09 EST 2002

Hello! Is anyone aware of a piece of software where
multiple users can publish instantly to the web which
also has an e-mail notification feature for people who
do not wish to check the web and also has an
electronic list feature? I know yahoogroups archives
postings and offers websites, but they are not
publicly accessible; one must sign in to view it. It
seems that most of the blogging software is for
individuals instead of group posting and if it has
multiple user posting options, it does not have the
email notification feature. I am probably missing
something that is out there. Thanks, Lori