Active Desktop Windows

CWhite5280 at aol.com CWhite5280 at aol.com
Mon Dec 9 12:41:55 EST 2002

We're using active desktop with a web page as the wallpaper on our public workstation. Is there some way to allow multiple browser sessions to be launched from web page wallpaper. As is stands now, if a patron minimizes the browser and opens another link, the minimized browser session will display the new link. This confuses users particularly since the browser session remains minimized, so it appears that the desktop is not responding. We're using XP.